Merely 20 miles from the Idaho border, SPOKANE is a city in eastern Washington state. The second-largest city of the state proposes a beautiful view at almost every site jammed with parks, mountains, and museums. Explore the city by flying with Allegiant Airlines Reservations in the summer and fall.
Allegiant Airlines is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, and is the ninth-largest retail airline in the United States. The airline was founded as WestJet Express in 1997 under the parent corporation, Allegiant Travel company with 100 plus aircraft in its fleet flying within and beyond America, the company furnishes a detailed travel experience.
WHEN AND HOW TO TRAVEL –
The city perceives four distinct seasons and all are equally great given the intention for your travel. If you want to explore the mountains and museums, plan for summers and Falls; or are you a snow lover? How about a winter tour? Well, whatever season you choose, make sure you book with Allegiant Airlines Reservations and don’t forget to avail the deals the airline is offering that includes flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, and much more.
WHERE TO STAY?
Downtown is a junction for hotels and attractions, where most of the tourists choose to reside while staying in Spokane. The hotels vary in range and offer great comfort and proximity to the attractions. A few of the hotels loved by the tourists where you can check in are –
- The Historic Davenport
- The Davenport Grand
- Oxford Suites
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
- Quality Inn Oakwood
THINGS TO DO AND SEE-
- RIVERFRONT PARK - Located over 100 acres of land at a prime location, Riverfront Park appeals to locals as well as foreigners. The park offers shopping, dining, museums, amusement parks, and various sights to see and recreations to do with Spokane Falls being the highlight of the park.
- MOUNT SPOKANE AND NEIGHBOURHOOD - Mount Spokane State Park, Ski & Snowboard park are literally outstanding charms for natives as well as tourists. Mount Spokane is one of the tallest peaks in the Inland Northwest and furnishes a hiking trail of more than 100 miles and offers world-class skiing and snowboarding in winters. The neighbourhood is also home to some of the finest hotels offering great cuisines with beautiful panorama. If you visit Spokane, don’t ever forget to add the Mountain to your itinerary.
- MANITO PARK - Manito Park is more than a century old and one of the outstanding botanical gardens in the country. The grassland boasts five remarkable gardens and addresses more than 150,000 visitors every year. Apart from gardens and plants, the complex is home to wildlife accessible via pond.
- NORTHWEST MUSEUM OF ARTS AND CULTURE - To explore the region’s history, Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture is a tremendous niche demonstrating art, culture, and Native American heritage. The museum not only attracts the history and art lovers but almost every tourist visiting the city is lured by the museum. The complex is open throughout the year, so, no matter what season you're visiting in, you're always good to go.
With exceptionally great vista and museums, Spokane city is a place that has to be in your travel itinerary so that you don’t feel to be left out.
Travellers, confirm your bookings with Allegiant Airlines Reservations to start your excursion really soon.